Fullstack is an accounting and advisory firm that focuses on ambitious entrepreneurs and influencers, implementing the tools, strategies, and networks they need to get to the next level. From refining strategy and corporate structure, to implementing the latest accounting tools, and obtaining the R&D Tax Incentive – we work with hundreds of high-growth companies to cover all their accounting and tax needs. Fullstack is now growing its team and looking for a freelance Community & PR Specialist.
As our Community & PR Specialist, you will create and update our media database, build relationships with key community stakeholders and media contacts in the Australian tech ecosystem. You will have pre-existing relationships with coworking spaces, accelerators, online community groups (such as Sydney Startups), offline event organisers, tech journalists, and other influencers.
- Definite strategy and outcome of efforts
- Create and build key relationships for Fullstack across the tech startup ecosystem
- Increase awareness and community sentiment of Fullstack
- Establish contribution opportunities for Fullstack across content and media publications
- Source speaking opportunities for Fullstack team and potential event sponsorships
- Nurture partnerships with startup lists, communities and more
- Analyse effectiveness of outreach campaigns
Please send a proposal highlighting your PR and community building experience.
Depending on experience, a one-time project budget between $2,000-4,000 has been allocated. If effective, an ongoing retainer can be established.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018