Data Entry Administrator Wanted
We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team. Currently looking for a (Full-Time) Data Entry Administrator to support our team in Adelaide.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately enter data into computerized system
- Ensure accurate & timely collection and deposit of operational payments
- Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation
- Maintain files gather and research data to generate reports
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
Required Skills And Abilities:
- Customer driven with ability to communicate at all levels
- Work accurately under pressure and within very tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel Word)
- Excellent both oral and written communication skills
- Good time management & organization skills
If you think you are a great fit for this position then don't wait Include resume with salary requirements when applying.!
Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Administration & Office Support