Looking for some quick $$$$$$ ???
DO YOU HAVE OUTBOUND CONTACT CENTRE EXPERIENCE ??
4-5 DAYS OF WORK WITH NO SALES !!!!
Fairly straight forward role
Based in Abbotsford
$27.55 per hour plus super
Start Date: Either Tuesday the 16/10/18, at 10:00 am or Wednesday the 17/10/18, at 10:00 am.
Duration: 4 to 5 days.
Shift Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Not required.
Training: 10:00 - 3:00 pm. You will then commence outbound calls after training.
Agents will be monitored closely throughout training, and role play procedures, to ensure that each agent has a solid understanding of their role, and the information they are to provide.
Call Centre experience please.
Summary of Campaign:
• Making outbound calls to existing customers - NO SALES
• Provide them with Information.
• Collate the information.
• Organise remails of documents where indicated
• We expect a high level of quality from our agents. Ongoing coaching and support is provided to our agents to ensure that they are comfortable with their role, and the information they are required to provide.
• Attendance and adherence are important for this role. We have a Workforce Planning Team who create rosters for all agents based on the activity that is forecast for that day. Unexpected attendance, or adherence, issues could jeopardise our company meeting targets and standards set by our clients.
• Our dress code has been relaxed to professional casual attire.
Agent can expect:
• Parking is off-site and free, however, restrictions apply in some areas. Paid parking is available across the road.
• A bus service stops right outside the door, and Victoria Park Train Station is a 5 minute walk down the road.
• We have a café on-site that provides an assortment of drinks, coffee, hot food and sandwiches.
• The office is a large open plan environment with an enthusiastic and energetic atmosphere. Access to the building requires a security pass to be scanned. These will be distributed after test calls are conducted. As such, on the first day agents are to enter the building via reception and wait for somebody to collect them for training.
Agents can expect clear, comprehensive training for the campaign they will be working on, and ongoing support will be provided by Team Leaders, at all times
please send me a copy of your resume and cover letter asap
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2017
TMC are a multi-skilled recruitment agency, and since 1992 we have been a trusted source of reliable professionals to companies in Melbourne.
Now, having learned from our experience, TMC is evolving. We are strengthening our core values and building on our success to deliver even higher quality at immeasurable value.