Wridgways Removals are currently recruiting for reliable and hardworking Offsiders / Removalists, to begin in November on location in Katherine, Northern Territory. The successful applicants will be required to work face to face with clients on location.
Working from our clients locations, your key duties will be to:
• Safely pack & unpack household and personal items
• Loading/unloading items in a safe manner
• Inventory/Record control
• General Removalist Duties
The preferred candidates will meet the following criteria:
• The ability to work flexible hours, shift work
• Be hard working, self motivated, reliable and a team player
• Be well groomed and physically fit
• Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
• Good communication skill both written and verbal
In return, we offer:
• Competitive wages and excellent working conditions
• Shift work available 2-3 days a week from Monday to Friday
• A friendly team environment
• Ongoing work from November through to late January
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police check
Please address applications to Colin Hannan, Operations Supervisor Darwin and include a brief resume/work history.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Interviews will commence shortly.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Santa Fe Wridgways
Member since: October 2018
Removals and Global Mobility Company
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics