Looking to work for a fantastic Travel Company with the flexibility of a 5/6 month contract? This is the role for you!
Due to rapid expansion, TourRadar is seeking an experienced Tour Specialist who can pick up processes quickly and adapt to the ever-changing Tour Industry! The main focus of your position is to ensure a high standard of content quality within the company’s database.
You must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working autonomously as well as being part of a multicultural team.
This is a varied and exciting role with the potential to extend the contract. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer support focused, enjoy challenging work and can handle multi tasking!!
- Work with Tour Content Team by adding the content to the general questions and answers to the details page
- Communicating with tour operators by email & phone.
- Continuously work to improve content on the website to minimise touch-points.
- Offering exceptional customer service skills
- Monday to Friday roster
- Product knowledge
- Strong understanding of multi-day tours
- Professional outlook
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal.
- Be professional, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Content writing a bonus
Excellent hourly rates – All Working Holiday Visas welcome!
Apply Now and come and enjoy a fun, fast-paced Tour Company!!
In your cover letter, tell us why we should hire you by using your creative writing skills!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism