Chef de Partie wanted for busy pub bistro
A little bit about us.
We are a family owned and run hotel. The hotel consists of 2 large art deco bars, beer garden and restaurant (seats 120). The restaurant was taken over by our head chef 4 years ago and has had a refurbishment 2 years ago. Friday & Saturdays are our busiest nights (closely followed by Mondays and Tuesdays) and continually booked out. We also cater for functions and private parties. However most importantly everything is made fresh from scratch. Absolutely no short cuts. So if you want to learn from a chef who has the passion for food, pleased apply.
What we want from you:
• Must be passionate about cooking.
• Must be punctual and hard working
• Full Australian working rights
• Proven experience in a fast paced and quality driven kitchen
• The ability to multi task
• Great organizational & communication skills
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
• Someone who's got bags of stamina and enjoys the fast pace of working in a kitchen.
• You also need to be able to stay calm and work as part of a team during a frenetic service.
• Minimum 4 years of experience
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Nelson Hotel
Member since: August 2018
The Nelson Hotel is an independently owned & operated pub in Bondi Junction. Built in 1938 by Victor Toohey. The Nelson Hotel is one of the last pubs in the eastern suburbs still to be in its original state. The Nelson consists of a Public bar with its iconic long oval bar, Saloon bar, Bistro with kids area, Beer garden & gaming room. Small Friendly team with busy weekends and good work environment.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism