Job Summary -
- Sleep in till 10, arrive @ office 11am, have some lunch, play some ping pong.
- Team training.
- Talking to customers.
- Team building exercises.
- Promoting & marketing our product.
- Face to face appointment setting.
- Door knocking, explaining our program.
What to expect from a day -
- Team meeting & training.
- Drive out to area as a team.
- Prospect clients (1-6pm).
- Grab some beer on the way back to the office.
- Relax & unwind.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications -
We are on the hunt for outgoing & bubbly individuals, NO experience necessary, however previous face to face interaction roles are preferred, (real estate, retail, sales... etc).
Job Type and Category -
- Solar in Victoria at the moment is flourishing with rebates & incentives, we help families & businesses alike see the benefit.
- We work all over Victoria, transport is always provided.
- Base wage is $500 per week individual bonuses ($150 per sale), the weekly wage is scaled the longer you are with the company :).
- Average starter weekly wage inc bonuses is $800-1000.
Company Profile -
- We are a young vibrant company based in an industrial area in Collingwood, 3 mins from smith street.
- Free Friday night drinks, YES its every Friday.
- We also do burger & pizza nights weekly & hold events monthly.
- Fun loving work environment.
- Ping pong tournaments.
- 1 on 1 coaching & mentoring.
- Free coffee.
- A great work culture with friendships outside of work.
- A chance to make $1000 cash per week!!
- Room to grow in the business & in the sales industry with cash bonuses.
- We are always open to people taking extra responsibilities & moving up in the business.
- We offer travel opportunities & sponsorships for the right people :).
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
☘️☘️☘️MIN 3 MONTHS IN MELBOURNE☘️ ☘️☘️
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018