Job Summary -
- Sleep in till 10, arrive @ office 11am, have some lunch, play some ping pong.
- Team training.
- Talking to customers.
- Team building exercises.
- Promoting & marketing our product.
- Face to face appointment setting.
- Door knocking, explaining our program.
What to expect from a day -
- Team meeting & training.
- Drive out to area as a team.
- Prospect clients (1-6pm).
- Grab some beer on the way back to the office.
- Relax & unwind.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications -
We are on the hunt for outgoing & bubbly individuals, NO experience necessary, however previous face to face interaction roles are preferred, (real estate, retail, sales... etc).
Job Type and Category -
- Solar in Victoria at the moment is flourishing with rebates & incentives, we help families & businesses alike see the benefit.
- We work all over Victoria, transport is always provided.
- Base wage is $500 per week individual bonuses ($150 per sale), the weekly wage is scaled the longer you are with the company :).
- Average starter weekly wage inc bonuses is $ .
Company Profile -
- We are a young vibrant company based in an industrial area in Collingwood, 3 mins from smith street.
- Free Friday night drinks, YES its every Friday.
- We also do burger & pizza nights weekly & hold events monthly.
- Fun loving work environment.
- Ping pong tournaments.
- 1 on 1 coaching & mentoring.
- Free coffee.
- A great work culture with friendships outside of work.
- A chance to make $1000 cash per week!!
- Room to grow in the business & in the sales industry with cash bonuses.
- We are always open to people taking extra responsibilities & moving up in the business.
- We offer travel opportunities & sponsorships for the right people :).
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35, to $80, year
☘️☘️☘️MIN 3 MONTHS IN MELBOURNE☘️ ☘️☘️
Postcode: 3066 (Collingwood, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018