We are looking for a part time book keeper experienced with the Xero platform who is eager to join a fun yet hardworking team who design clothing in Melbourne.
We are conveniently based in Collingwood and are looking for a candidate to work 8-10 hours per week (we would be flexible regarding days). The role is temporary at this stage but there may be an opportunity to stay on down the track.
• Xero data entry
• Book keeping
• Payment processing
• Assistance with budgets
• Reporting for P/L, Sales report
• BAS Statement calculations
• Accounts analysis
• Managing Direct Debits
Education & Qualifications:
• Must be an experienced bookkeeper with knowledge of Xero Software
Qualities & Needs:
• Must be self motivated, self starter
• Responsive with good communication skills
• Happy to work in a largely paperless office
• Hardworking, dedicated and having integrity to work in accounts
• Current student, back packer, traveller or graduate welcome to apply
• Challenging and rewarding position within a fun, outgoing team
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017
Retail & Consumer Products