The Keith Timber Group is looking for additional workers for its Truss Plant based in Keith to commence in mid January 2019.
The work is required to work both inside our warehouse and in our yard.
- Fit and healthy
- Can take direction and follow instructions
- Able to do hard, repetitive work
- Experience in labour, mechanical, production work preferred
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
Benefits to working for Keith Timber Group:
- Monday to Thursday (7am to 3.30pm) and Fridays (7am to 1pm)
- Work in a safe environment for a secure and growing business
- Provide assistance with accommodation requirements
- Paid conditions as per the Timber Industry Award 2010
- Keith is located 226kms from Adelaide straight up the freeway, takes approx. 2.5 hours to get there.
If this looks like the role for you, please click the Apply button.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $23.00 to $26.00 /hour
Stirling Rd, Keith SA 5267, Australia
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Keith Timber Group
Member since: September 2018
Keith Timber Group supply building materials and pre-fab trusses and frames to the building industry in South Australia and Western Victoria.
Our manufacturing site is based in Keith SA, while we have various hardware sites in major regional areas in South Australia.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics