Are you a Registered Nurse with over a year experience in New Zealand, America, United Kingdom, Canada, or Ireland and travelling or migrating to Australia?
Programmed Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading healthcare agencies and we have shifts available in in ALL PUBLIC HOSPITALS across Melbourne city, Metropolitan areas, Geelong & the Mornington Peninsula. We also work with several loyally contracted private hospitals and nursing homes across these same areas.
We have shifts available 7 days a week - morning, evening and nights and many shifts can be booked with advanced notice.
Benefits of being a member of Programmed Health Professionals:
- Flexibility to choose when and where you want to work
- Great hourly pay rates paid weekly
- Cash bonuses available when you refer members to us
- Friendly and supportive allocations team who you can contact 7 days a week
- Free uniform and professional indemnity insurance
- Work in both public and private hospitals
- Thinking of travelling? We have branches all across Australia
- Assistance with permanent job placements
- Minimum 1 year of recent nursing experience
- Current AHPRA registration or in the process of achieving
- Provide 2 clinical referees
Apply online or contact us on
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Programmed Health Professionals
Member since: November 2018
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Healthcare & Medical