Looking for something different?
Want more opportunity and room to grow?
Love working in a vibrant, people-based atmosphere?
Sick of inconsistent shifts or weird working hours?
TRY BRAND PROMOS!
Help represent and promote for well known Aussie sporting, non-profit and commercial brands at events!
Our ideal applicant:
- AMBITIOUS - wants more than just a "job" or "9-5"
- HARD WORKING - not afraid to go the extra mile
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - experience in hospitality (bar, barista, waitress/waiter) preferred but not essential
- LOVES TRAVEL - frequent road trip opportunities in QLD
NO Experience in event marketing industry necessary! Product training programs help develop people with all levels of experience!
Only need a strong work ethic and willingness to learn!
Opportunities for you:
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth
- Develop powerful communication skills
- Travel Australia while you work!
- Uncapped earnings - control your own income - exciting commissions & incentives
- Choose your own hours - flexibility and freedom are big values within our business
If this sounds like you and you want a change from cafe work or hospitality into something you can love AND have room to move up APPLY NOW! Limited opportunities available!
We're booking in first round appointments this week so keep your phone by your side!
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL and say hi! :)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018
Resonance Group is an direct sales and marketing firm based in Brisbane that specialises in generating market exposure and driving revenue for sporting and non-profit brands.
Utilising event-based marketing and business-to-business strategies, Resonance Group provides personalised, face-to-face brand awareness and consistent sales results for clients.
The sales contractors that help achieve these goals have access to ongoing sales, leadership and business coaching which enables them to develop skills to enhance their independent businesses!