We're looking for a marketing all-rounder who wants to learn and advance their digital marketing knowledge.
About The Role
The marketing assistant supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials. The role is also responsible for assisting with a wide range of general marketing and administrative duties.
Duties would include:
- Putting together and sending out company and client emails from defined templates
- Using lead generation software to manage/create and organise lists of prospective customers and manage feedback and actions from campaigns
- Supporting primary and secondary market research
- Research business opportunities and proposals
- Curating content for the company and client social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Updating company and client social media platforms with marketing content
- Keeping Intranet staff lists up to date, including adding and removing employees
- Posting internal announcements on the Intranet and scheduling staff emails
- Keeping the marketing database, Work In Progress, and timesheet reports up-to-date
- Providing administrative support to the marketing department
- Under supervision, track client marketing efforts and monitoring results
- Prepare marketing statistics and documents
- Basic image editing for on and offline campaigns
- Assisting in developing marketing/sales materials and presentations
- Sourcing relevant content for the company and client’s blogs, websites, newsletters and brochures
- Writing a range of marketing communications, including brochures, blog posts, web pages and electronic newsletters
AdWords / SEO
- Carrying out Keyword Research for a range of industries and topics
- Setting up AdWords campaigns including creating relevant Landing
- Building up Back Link profiles of the company and clients’ websites
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analysing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organisation, Statistical Analysis, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Lead Agency
Member since: December 2018
We are Melbourne B2B marketing agency dedicated to helping our clients accelerate sales and increase the quality of leads and new sales opportunities.
Our services include B2B marketing strategy development; lead generation, lead management and nurturing; marketing automation; digital marketing; content marketing; and referral marketing.
We specialise in the unique B2B marketing services landscape: where purchasing decisions are often a complicated and considered purchase with long lead-times.
Marketing & Communications