About Travel Wheels:
Travel Wheels is a campervan rental and car sales business with company headquarters in Sydney. Rapidly expanding, operating with seven main business partners Australia-wide and a wide network of national and international travel agents, it is our goal to improve our centralised organisation and provide excellent customer service levels to our large portfolio of clients. Therefore an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Officer/ Administrator to provide support to our young team.
In this dual role your key responsibilities will include but be not limited to:
• Customer support at Check-in and Check-out at our Sydney Office;
• Receiving and processing rental related data via phone, fax and email;
• Managing On-Road customer inquiries and requests in a professional and timely manner in close cooperation with our internal staff and interstate agents;
• Tracking and tracing On-Road issues/Repairs;
• Administrative support – assisting sales team with paperwork process on car sales ,filing
• Data entry – assisting Accounts Department with invoice entry and sales stock data entry.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a proven track record within a Customer Service or Sales Administration role.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual with a strong sense for accuracy and efficiency and an eye to details. Strong time managing and number skills are highly required.
As a team oriented organization, we provide on-going internal training and support. Therefore it is essential that you are open-minded, able to quickly learn new concepts and want to fully understand the core functions of the business. As you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, both written and verbal communication skills must be clear and professional. Second and third language skills are appreciated, preferably German/French. Experience within a similar industry will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Friendly and supportive working culture
Challenging position that allows room for personal development
Empowerment and flat organization structure
Full time position
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maxime
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Australian Auto Network
Member since: March 2012
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism