Disability Support Worker
- Outstanding rates of pay $24-$67 per hour
- Flexible/casual working hours
I am looking for Disability Support Workers for casual shifts in the Eastern Suburbs. I am looking for passionate carers who are driven by improving the lives of others by providing them with a high level of care. Positions are available in respite services, community and in-home care. You will be supporting NDIS consumers to:
Access the community
Reach their individual goals
- Over 6 months experience supporting clients with a disability
- First Aid (dated within 3 years)
- National Police Check (dated within 12 months)
- Working with children check (dated within 12 months)
- Eligibility to work in Australia | Working holiday visa holders are welcome to apply (Must have overseas police check)
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact:
Tahlia Bromfield | Recruitment consultant
02 9549 5700
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney,NSW, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018