Hospitality Positions Avaliable
Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel which is situated on the Beautiful North Stradbroke Island are looking for energetic and customer service focused People for an immediate start for work during our Summer Peak Period. For More information on the hotel and the Island visit our web site.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Working in our Food and Beverage outlets
• Friendly & efficient Bar and customer service
• reporting to Duty Managers & Hotel Manager
• House Keeping Positions
The following attributes are essential:
• High standards of personal presentation
• Current RSA and RSG
• Excellent customer service skills & attitude
• The ability to work under pressure
• A friendly and welcoming nature
• Proof of a Right to Work in Australia
Evening and weekend work will be involved. Experience working in a remote area is welcomed but not essential.
Shared Accommodation will be provided for all successful candidates at a Rate $10.00 Per Night.
$10.00 Staff Meals Are provided,
The Initial Term of Employment will be for 6 weeks from 21st of December till the 31st of January
Relocation to the island is essential for these roles.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel
Member since: December 2018
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism