We are looking for an experienced cook to join our summer team.
This is a short-term contract and full-time position available from now until the end of March. Option for extending this.
Located in Robe, our award winning cafe is one of a kind: a picturesque location, high end produce and personalized service, make us an iconic dining experience that has earnt our establishment an excellent reputation.
We're a busy 90 seater venue, that serves up a seasonal and wholesome brunch menu. We trade 7 days and deliver the occasional special event and private catering. You will have most afternoons and evenings to yourself.
You will join a dedicated kitchen and management team that are passionate about great service, food and beautiful produce.
The seasonal menu is produce driven - think paddock to plate, keeping it fresh, healthy, local and in line with what's growing. We also serve up a gorgeous menu for dogs.
- A strong team player, creative and self-motivated.
- Min. 2-3 years working in a similar busy a la carte environment
- Ability to work efficiently and with speed
- Ability to contribute to weekly specials and provide input into planning and delivering private catering and functions
- Effective communication skills. You are calm and respectful during peak periods.
- Complete understanding of HACCP and Food Safety practices.
- You will have a genuine desire to contribute towards the success of the business and a love of dogs will go a long way.
- You must have current Australian Work Rights.
So... if you have what it takes, and you'd like to spend some time exploring South Australia, we'd love to hear from you.
Position also suits a couple travelling together - you may bring the cooking skills and your partner may have barista or front of house skills.
Please email us your CV as this is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
Please note applicants must have Australian Work Rights.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2017
We are young, but we are mighty! We opened our doors in April 2015, and have mad a firm footprint on the local foodie scene ever since.
It’s partly thanks to our bountiful surrounds: without the rolling pastures and pristine waters of the Limestone Coast (we’re just three hours from Adelaide), we wouldn’t be able to create the unique and talked-about dishes that feature on our menus.
Our food mission is simple: locally-sourced, fresh, flavorsome and created with love. Our belief is this: that every guest (including fur babies) should enjoy warm hospitality, delicious food and awesome surrounds.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism