We are currently looking for a hard working all-rounder to join our team.
We are a busy tavern located in northern WA in the town of Port Hedland, within the tavern there is a TAB bar, sports bar and restaurant.
Applicants must have a good, positive and mature work ethic. We are looking for someone who is motivated and has excellent customer service skills. Previous experience in a bar is necessary.
English must be first language.
WA RSA certificate is essential. If you do not have TAB compliance we will organise this for you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
· Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for patrons
· Interacting with customers and taking drink and food orders
· Completing all daily cleaning tasks
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
· Comply with all licensing regulations, which may include refusing service to patrons
Accommodation is provided in our staff house at $125 per week which includes all bills and internet.
Pay rates are:-
$25.28 per hour Monday - Friday
$30.33 per hour Saturday
$35.39 per hour Sunday
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Last Chance Tavern
Member since: August 2016
We are a Tavern located in South Hedland, WA.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism