We have casual call centre opportunities for Booking Coordinators in our Artarmon office.
20 – 40 hrs per week available
- This is NOT a sales role and no cold calling is required *** $27/hr *** Flexible choice of hours *** Very minimal evening/weekend work *** easy public transport ***
Your key responsibilities are:
• Calling rental tenants to arrange the annual test of their residential smoke alarm.
• Create a technician schedules to ensure that the technician’s time is maximised.
• Meet individual and team targets including calls per day and appointments booked.
• Using Google Maps and other related computer systems.
We are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS who possess the following:
• Very high level of English communication
• Previous call centre / customer service experience.
• Must be able to speak to customers in a friendly manner.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask across computer programs
Send your CV NOW for a speedy turn around – we are recruiting TODAY
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Smoke Alarms Australia
Member since: November 2018
Call Centre & Customer Service