RECS Group Australia Is a familly owned and operated civil & agricultural company based in Young NSW.
we currently have a position vacant for a suitable male or female to fulfill an ‘all rounder’ position in our farming and Earthmoving business.
duties would include but not limited to –
- General Farm duties including operating small farm equipment, harvesting equipment, tractors, front end loaders
- Gardening and landscaping duties around homesteads and sheds.
- Yard work maintaining and organising materials & equipment in our earthmoving division (with the potential to operate earthmoving equipment)
This position will be for a minimum 35 hours per week, with the option of more hours after settling in to the position, wages will be paid in accordance with government legislation and include supperanuation etc.
The successful applicant will require –
- Current car drivers license
- Speak fluent English
- have previous experience in one of these fields of work
- Hold appropriate visa to work in Australia
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Postcode: 2594 (YOUNG, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Recs Group Australia
Member since: January 2019
Family owned and operated agriculture & earthmoving company based in the south west slopes of NSW
Farming, Animals & Conservation