• Are you fit and healthy and enjoy working on your feet?
• Are you looking for casual work whilst studying?
• Are you self-motivated, energetic and able to work weekends?
• Able to work with livestock (poultry)?
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOU OWN MOTOR VEHICLE - PLEASE DON'T APPLY. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MOTOR VEHICLE.
We seeking a number of casual Farm Hands to work at our poultry farming operation located at Elbow Valley (20 minutes outside of Warwick). Our Farm Hands provide ongoing support to assist the Farm Supervisors in ensuring that the day to day tasks of production are completed to a high standard.
Your duties may include:
• Manually unloading of day old chickens as required.
• Cleaning out old litter and laying fresh bedding.
• Ensuring welfare of animals is attended to.
• Operate rotary hoe to till waste product in litter as instructed.
• General farm maintenance.
• Complying with WH&S and Biosecurity processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will be:
• Be physically fit and be able to lift, bend and carry without issues.
• Workers required for weekend work (Saturday & Sunday) as well as various shifts during the week (Monday to Friday)
• Accommodation available to success applicants.
• Must have own transport.
• Hard working, including being able to work at a consistent pace without supervision.
• Casual Farm Hands are paid on an hourly basis.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOU OWN MOTOR VEHICLE - PLEASE DON'T APPLY. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2019
Farming, Animals & Conservation