A well-established Electrical and Data company working on some of Sydney’s major transport and roads infrastructure projects. We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated licensed Electrician and Technicians to join our professional and driven team.
With a specialist focus on electrical installations, data, communications as well as service and maintenance.
Qualifications & experience:
• A qualified licensed Electrician or Technician.
• Drivers License
• OHS Construction White Card
• Must be a hardworking, trustworthy and able to work as part of a team.
• Good communications skills.
What's in it for you:
• Loads of regular overtime and on-going work.
• RIW Card (Rail Industry Worker Card) training
• Great remuneration and growth opportunities exist for the right candidate.
• Opportunity for sponsorship available for the right candidate.
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focused and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ELECDATA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Member since: January 2019
Elecdata provides a professional service of installing communications and electrical cabling infrastructure to the commercial, industrial and government sectors for over 20 years. The company has a clear understanding of the requirement to provide services that meet the high demands of the Transport industry.
At Elecdata, we are committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We are focused on providing a high quality service to our clients, providing a safe working environment to our staff and clients, as well as minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.