Winner of the 2017 Fintech Awards, "Start-up of the year," Valiant is one of Australia's fastest growing Fin-techs and the #1 online business lending marketplace with over 60 lenders on panel. At the core of our business we are striving "to be the pre-eminent business finance facilitator in the Australian market – no matter the business & no matter the finance need".
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the New Business Advisor will work closely with our Business Development Managers and Finance Brokers, to help thousands of small to medium sized business owners find the perfect finance solution for their business. This is a newly created role that requires 3-2 day per week commitment.
• Call old customers & turning them into revenue generating opportunities.
• Achieving monthly sales and conversion targets within designated KPI's.
• Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
• Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes.
• Acting as an ambassador of Valiant's 3 core values: Be a customer champion, Get $@!% Done!, Thrive in the Pride.
• 1-2 years phone sales experience, preferably in an outbound role.
• Excellent phone communication skills with a natural ability to build rapport with customers.
• Results orientated and team player with a high drive to succeed.
• Internal and external stakeholder management experience is advantageous.
What we offer you:
• A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration.
• The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of SME's.
• A highly-engaged team with great perks and weekly team drinks and monthly events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve great results for customers!
Postcode: 2010 (Surry Hills, New South Wales)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2019