Come and experience Victoria’s High Country and work in our Hotel & Motel. Only 3.5 hours from Melbourne in the heart of the Alpine National Park our town Harrietville is a popular destination year round destination for skiers, campers, hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers, dirt bikers and 4wders.
Who we’re looking for…
• A creative, passionate, person experienced in a front of house position that can help us continue to build our reputation for friendly customer service with a professional approach.
• This role will cover mostly dinner shifts, Closing the bar at the end of the night and weekends in our Hotel restaurant with the future opportunity of some day shifts as well in the busy periods.
• Good communicator, self motivated and capable of working with a young team, experienced in working in restaurants and bars that serves an excess of 200 covers per night in busy season.
• Currently holds a Victorian RSA (we can assist with this if need be)
A bit about us…
• Our Hotel has become a local food destination serving a robust and growing four season tourist market and with strong local following.
• This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work and live off the mountain in ski season. Our Hotel caters for numerous events, parties and weddings throughout the year allowing plenty of work for the right person.
What’s in it for you?
• Young, professional team to work with in fun country pub atmosphere with owners who are passionate about food being the focus of their successful Hotel business.
• Starting casual, full time, year round work is available for the right candidate. The seasonal nature of our business allows a great work life balance.
• Staff Accommodation available plus other local options for affordable rental.
Harrietville is an amazing place to live year round and we can help with good value accommodation options. We have a great young team, host plenty of live music and when you’re not working you’ll have plenty of time for;
• Mountain Biking & Hiking – with Mt Feathertop right on our doorstep.
• Fishing- great trout fishing in the ovens river.
• Skiing & Boarding in winter at Mt Hotham…only 30km away.
Interested?...Check out our website www.snowlinehotel.com.au and email a current cv and application letter to
Postcode: 3741 (Harrietville, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Snowline Hotel
Member since: October 2011
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism