About the Job
We are looking for a technically minded person with an organized demeanour and desire to travel and explore new places for a civil engineering consultancy specializing in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure for governments throughout Australia. You’ll join a small team of two or four and travel extensively throughout Australia, stay in company supplied accommodation and work 40 to 50 hrs per week at attractive pay rates exceeding national award standards.
• You have a minimum 6 month working visa and a current (Australian compliant) driver’s license with at least 3 years consistent driving experience.
• You are prepared to travel constantly, live and work in changing locations across Australia.
• You have a sound command of the English language and are able to communicate effectively in a technical environment, along with providing succinct report to management on a regular basis.
• You are a logical thinker and technically minded with the ability to use your initiative.
• You have a practical understanding of navigating computer software. A background in computers, electronics or networking is beneficial.
• You are flexible and adapt easily to changing operational plans.
Interviews will be conducted in our Western Sydney office with a start date of early March for the right applicants. In your application, you must answer the following:
• Are you currently in located in Australia and willing to travel extensively?
• Are you a national, resident or a visitor/backpacker?
• If visiting, what date does your visa expire?
• What year did you obtain your driver’s licence?
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2017
We are a civil engineering consultancy specializing in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure for governments throughout Australia.