Jump Inn Alice Budget Accommodation is a busy independent hostel located just 15 minutes’ walk from Alice Springs town centre. Along side the hostel is the Jump Inn Bar & Restaurant. The Jump Inn Bar is the craft beer specialist of Alice Springs while the restaurant serves a delicious range of Mediterranean and Asian specialties.
We are currently seeking experienced bartenders to join our awesome team.
This role would suit a craft beer enthusiast looking for approx. 30+ hours a week, with the flexibility to be on a 7-day rotating roster. We have part time and casual positions available. Award rates apply.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• 6 months or more experience in bartending
• Hold current RSA
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Reliability and willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights & holidays
• Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods.
• Strong communication skills (fluent in English)
• Strong task and time management abilities
• Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
• Minimum 6 months stay required
If this sounds like you please email your CV to
Only applicants who have been successful to the next stage will be contacted.
Postcode: 870 (The Gap, Alice Springs)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Jump Inn Alice Budget Accommodation
Member since: October 2017
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism