The Peppertree Hill Group is a Mudgee based premium accommodation provider, offering both on-farm and in-town boutique accommodation. The Peppertree Hill Group comprises Perry Street Hotel, Peppertree Hill and Peppertree Terraces.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate with significant experience in Hotel/Front Office management. The candidate would need to be a person with a mature and responsible manner and proven experience. With a key focus on profitability, customer focus, management of existing and future employees, accounting, administration and reporting and as well as assisting in the future growth and marketing of the business.
Reporting directly to the Owners, a dynamic, energetic, flexible and forward thinking candidate will be ideal for the position. With the ability to motivate, encourage, support and lead a small team of customer service staff. The following key responsibilities will form the basis of the role:
• Successfully manage and lead a team of customer service staff in the delivery of exceptional customer service
• Manage operational success and quality assurance in the area of service delivery
• Manage day to day workflow of the Front Office & Cleaning Staff; including complaint handling, reservation bookings and sales, and rostering and coordination of staff workloads
• Financial management of the Front Office, including budgeting, reconciling expenses and tills, cost control, banking and daily reporting
• Liaise with Owners regarding strategic planning, the development of new processes and procedures, and to develop and report on key deliverables.
• Training and development of customer service staff, including holding regular meetings
• Maintain a high standard of personal presentation, grooming and behaviour
• Act as the Manager on Duty for all guest and employee queries in the absence of the Duty Manager.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess:
• Front Office experience in a supervisory / management capacity in a luxury property in Australia or internationally
• Previous experience delivering a high standard of customer service
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• A strong focus on team leadership
• A modern, dynamic, flexible and driven approach to Front Office management
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Qualifications in Hospitality or Tourism will be highly regarded
Please note, an immediate commencement is required. This role will also include working weekends and public holidays.
Please include a photo and references where possible
All applications will be taken in the strict confidence and no reference checking will be done without prior approval from the applicant
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Peppertree Hill Group
Member since: October 2018
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism