Welcome to a fun loving, energetic and culturally diverse workplace. We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who are good team players to join us in spreading the word and offering FREE energy saving products to the residents in Victoria.
Don’t have experience? Not a problem!
Complete on field and off the field training will be provided by our experienced managers!
What is on offer?
- Healthy working hours
- BASE WAGE + Uncapped commissions with a potential to make $1000+
- Weekly payments / Incentives on a Daily, Weekly & Monthly Basis.
- Good opportunity to travel around Victoria (ROAD TRIPS!) while working
- Positive growth opportunities
- Regular indoor and outdoor team activities
- Immediate start!
What we are looking for?
- Ability to work 4-6 days a week/Temporary Contracts available 1-6 Months
- Be able to work independently & in a team.
- Have working rights in Australia
- Positive attitude
ARE YOU READY TO STEP INTO A WORLD OF AWESOMENESS????
Shoot us an email on and we will get back to you with an interview invite.
Postcode: 3070 (Northcote, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Jaadu Led Lighting Solutions
Member since: February 2019
Jaadu LED Lighting Solutions is a privately owned and operated Australian company leading the way in sustainable project solutions, and is one of the fastest growing lighting solutions providers in Australia. Jaadu is steadfast about providing superior quality products, matched to our customer needs as part of Victorian government schemes to increase energy efficiency and helping to create a more sustainable Australia.