Due to increasing work loads, we are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Civil Engineer to join our high functioning and results driven team.
If you are an ambitious and accomplished Civil Engineer seeking to drive your career to the next level then this could be the opportunity for you.
To be successful in this position you will be degree qualified, with between 1-10 years or greater design experience, and will have developed experience in at least one of the following areas:
• Drainage design, particularly for road projects
• Road design for RMS or Council
• General civil infrastructure and earthworks design
• Subdivisions (Residential, Industrial and Commercial) including on-site detention, sewer and stormwater design
• Civil works design for mines or heavy industry (e.g. haul roads, drainage, earthworks)
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to projects in the civil design discipline as part project teams for our clients
• Provide effective civil design support across a range of company projects.
• Manage design tasks projects from inception through to successful completion within agreed timeframes and budgets
• Work effectively and harmoniously with all levels of staff and management
• Contribute to high quality proposals, reports, documents and other deliverables for clients
- THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR 2ND YEAR VISA SIGN OFF*
- THIS POSITION CAN BE OFFERED ON AS A LONG TERM POSITION FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT*
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Grassit Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2019
Family owned and operated agriculture & earthmoving company based in the south west slopes of NSW
Farming, Animals & Conservation