Aluminium windows company recruiting experienced WINDOW INSTALLER / GLAZIER / CAULKER.
Skills required -
- aluminium window installation
- sub sill, sub head installation
- proper use of equipments, e.g., hammer drill, laser, chop saw etc
- hardware installation, e.g., locks
Briefings and trainings will be provided to understand our window system.
But window related knowledge, experience, and skills are essential so that you can start working immediately.
Other requirements -
- White Card
- International Driver's Licence / Australian Driver's Licence
- ability to travel around south east suburbs, as job sites may be different
Other preference (if you have these, you will be considered as a preferred candidate) -
- own car (please mention in your application whether you have)
- own power tools (please mention in your application whether you have)
- site glazing skills (please mention in your application whether you have)
- glazing caulking skills (please mention in your application whether you have)
Start immediately if qualifications met.
Thank you for your application.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2017
Aluminium Windows Company