We are looking for a FEMALE Demi Pair/Au Pair to live with us and help with household chores + 2 children.
This ad is most suited to students / staff wanting to be close to Macquarie University as we are only a short walk from the University grounds. Other applications welcome too.
- 18-20 Hours of work weekly in exchange for accommodation, 3 meals, Wifi and shared Netflix connection.
- General household cleaning and maintenance
- Regular laundry
- Responsible babysitting and activities to engage with a 6yo and experience and confidence in managing young babies (Under 4 months)
- Cooking light basic meals and packing lunches. Good cooking skills will be regarded highly but are not limiting. However, you must be able to make basic meals to feed the family and yourself :)
- Driving experience and valid license will be a plus, but again are not a mandate at this stage
- Help with newborn baby and laundry, washing, cleaning etc
Any extra hours required beyond 20 hours/week will be compensated for.
ID checks, Reference check and Police clearance certificate may be required to fill the position.
We will look after you in return for your services :) You are sure to have an enjoyable time living in this community with easy access to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Bus/Train access.
The complex also has a pool and gym for you to access.
If you are friendly, caring, loving and trustworthy and are able to help with the above mentioned tasks, please apply ASAP.
We look forward to welcoming you in our family home.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018