Appen is currently looking for Native Speakers of Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, or Russian for speech recording in a recording studio in Sydney, Australia (Please ONLY register if you can come to the studio in Chatswood office)
• Native speakers of any of these languages:
o Mandarin Chinese
• Able to travel to our recording studio in Chatswood, NSW (travel cost not covered by Appen)
• Able to record during business hours (8:30am - 5:30pm), some after-hour sessions can also be arranged
• At least 1 year driving experience
• No speech impediment
• Ability to follow instructions
• Recording location: 5 mins walk from Chatswood Station
• Voice recording based on instructions displayed in monitor
• One-off task
• From 17 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2019
• $70/approx. 1.5 hrs, recordings for some selected participants
• Participants will be selected based on demographic requirements
Just click the link below if you are interested to apply:
Note: Please apply ONLY if you can come to do the recordings in Sydney. Participants who live in another city and not be able to travel should NOT apply.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Postcode: 2067 (Sydney, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2019