See bottom of ad for what to submit in your application.
Cocoon is Sydney’s newest accommodation enterprise, offering shared accommodation for like-minded individuals from Australia and all over the world and we want your to help manage our rapid expansion to ensure our guests enjoy maximum satisfaction while they are here in Sydney!
We provide accommodation solutions to people new to Sydney in our own beautiful, furnished, centrally located share houses throughout this amazing city. We strive to make our tenants’ transition to Sydney as smooth as possible so they will want to stay and enjoy this great life. With rent incredibly high and prohibitive in Sydney, we offer tenants a clean, safe and affordable way to adjust to this new city.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hands-on individual to help coordinate and perform our work "on-the-ground":
- Manage contractors to complete pieces of work
- Assist in the management of properties
- Attend to and perform basic maintenance work for houses around Sydney
- Assist in the set-up of new properties
- Coordinate viewings for tenants
- Manage a small team of virtual assistants online (they are based in the Philippines)
Pay: $18-25/hr, hours flexible (initially approx 25hrs/wk, scope for this to increase to 40hrs dependent on skills of applicant).
When contacting us, make sure to include answers for:
1. Which suburb do you live in?
2. What is your availability (hours per day/days of the week)?
3. What visa are you on here in Australia, and when does it expire?
4. Do you have any related experience? What about handyman/woman experience? If not, describe tasks where you've needed to competently multi-task multiple complicated aspects of a former role
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cocoon Leasing Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2016