Luna Park Sydney invites Food and Beverage candidates interested in our quick service and dine in food outlets to attend a hospitality practical interview.
Initially work is available during the upcoming school holiday period, with the potential of ongoing work after the peak period has ended.
There are 2 practical interview timeslots to choose from, so book in now to secure your interview on:
• Friday 22nd March at:
Below you’ll find information about everything you need to know before applying for a position with Luna Park…
Important things you need to know…
To attend, you must apply, complete your details on the form and select your interview time.
What positions are available?
1. Part Time Retail Food & Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Cooks and Baristas. Applicants may also be offered ongoing work at the completion of the peak period.
Our Retail F&B positions serve up everything from delicious fun park favourites including burgers, pizzas & salads, learning the art of ice-cream service to fairy floss spinning, coffee service, and behind the bar for special events and music festivals. You will assist in the efficient operation of our bistro, ice-cream parlour and fast food outlets in the park in the positions of Grill/Fryer Cooks, Barista, Food and Beverage Attendants and Cashiers. These positions will be available for the busy school holiday period and relevant experience is required.
All applicants must:
• Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a warm, smile as big as our trademark face.
• Be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
• Have permission to work in Australia, visa applicants also welcome.
• Be available to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours including Friday, Saturday and Sundays, morning and/or evening shifts, and also weekdays during the school holidays.
• Have obtained a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions).
• Have obtained a current NSW Working with Children Check (essential for all positions).
When are the interviews taking place?
The practical interview will be held on: Friday 22nd March at 5pm and 7pm. You should allow up to 2 hours to participate in each stage of the process. If you can’t make it on any of these dates, unfortunately there are no alternate dates available at this stage.
Where are the interviews being held?
At Luna Park Sydney - Simply walk through the entry face and follow the signs to recruitment interviews.
How to apply?
Apply now to be part of the Luna Park show in a range of Food and Beverage roles. Please go to our website to register your details and select an interview.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Luna Park Sydney
Member since: October 2014