Are you a talented retail worker who is feeling undervalued and looking for a change? TourRadar’s team of creative problem solvers, and passionate travellers who work together to bring life-enriching travel experiences is the place for you.
We are currently looking for Customer Support and Sales Specialists to join our Brisbane office. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer service and sales focused, enjoy challenging work and most importantly loves travel!
Travel industry experience is NOT essential as product & industry training is provided, but a background in hospitality, retail or customer service will be advantageous due to the opening being heavily customer service focused.
What can you expect?
All our bookings occur online, so you will be responsible for chatting with customers via instant messenger, email or by telephone who have either found a specific tour on TourRadar.com or are undecided between a number of options. You will be tasked with making sure the customer's questions are answered promptly and accurately so that they are happy to book with us, assisting travellers throughout the booking process. When you can't find the answers you will need to think fast and be resourceful to craft the right response.
Naturally, you will also have to deal with customer issues and handle booking cancellations, changes, etc. Finally, being able to close the sale is key to the success of this position (note: all enquiries are inbound as we don't do cold calling). No two days are the same!
Who you are:
- You have exceptional communication skills, in particular your telephone and written communication
- You have demonstrated sales ability
- You are open-minded, love challenges, and know the value of travel
- You are comfortable with tech. You don’t need to write your own custom code but are open to learning the basics of troubleshooting and working at a software company
- You don't know the meaning of “I can’t find the answer”
- You are committed to providing a level of customer service that is second-to-none
- Minimum two years retail or hospitality experience
- The ability to work a rotating roster over 7 days of the week between 7am-7pm
Bonus if you have:
- Experience travelling abroad, taken a multi-day tour or are familiar with how these operate
- Experience with online booking tools, a Mac, and are generally tech-savvy
What can you expect?
- Six months working with the world's most trusted online marketplace for multi-day tours.
- Work for us for a full six months and TourRadar will put AUD$1000 towards a tour of your choice once you've finished your employment with us!
- The stability and excitement of working for the number 1 startup in Austria
- Regular team outings
- Cake on your birthday!
More on our Life At TourRadar Careers page
Successful Customer Support and Sales Specialists come from a variety of backgrounds. If this sounds like you this is your perfect job. Apply Now!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism