See bottom of ad for what to submit in your application.
Cocoon provide furnished share-houses for international students - but we’re so much more than home. Tenants receive a complete life-package providing the ultimate experience living in a new city.
Flatmates are matched on common interests and are delighted with activities, gym memberships, and more.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hands-on individual to help coordinate and perform our work "on-the-ground":
- Manage contractors to complete pieces of work
- Assist in the management of properties
- Attend to and perform basic maintenance work for houses around Sydney
- Assist in the set-up of new properties
- Coordinate viewings for tenants
- Manage a small team of virtual assistants online (they are based in the Philippines) to meet our customer service needs
- Document systems for improving the operations wherever repeating scenarios/tasks are identified
Pay: $18-25/hr, full time contract.
When contacting us, make sure to include answers for:
1. Which suburb do you live in?
2. What is your availability (hours per day/days of the week)?
3. What visa are you on here in Australia, and when does it expire?
4. Do you have any related experience? What about handyman/woman experience? If not, describe tasks where you've needed to competently multi-task multiple complicated aspects of a former role
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney CBD, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cocoon Leasing Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2016