See bottom of ad for what to submit in your application.
Cocoon provide furnished share-houses for international students - but we’re so much more than home. Tenants receive a complete life-package providing the ultimate experience living in a new city.
Flatmates are matched on common interests and are delighted with activities, gym memberships, and more.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hands-on individual to help coordinate and perform our work "on-the-ground":
- Manage contractors to complete pieces of work
- Assist in the management of properties
- Attend to and perform basic maintenance work for houses around Sydney
- Assist in the set-up of new properties
- Coordinate viewings for tenants
- Manage a small team of virtual assistants online (they are based in the Philippines) to meet our customer service needs
- Document systems for improving the operations wherever repeating scenarios/tasks are identified
Pay: $18-25/hr, full time contract.
When contacting us, make sure to include answers for:
1. Which suburb do you live in?
2. What is your availability (hours per day/days of the week)?
3. What visa are you on here in Australia, and when does it expire?
4. Do you have any related experience? What about handyman/woman experience? If not, describe tasks where you've needed to competently multi-task multiple complicated aspects of a former role
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cocoon Leasing Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2016