Australia’s fastest growing campervan rental company is looking for a qualified Fleet Mechanic to join a young Perth based team.
The company offers an awesome backpacker product, cheap rates and a fleet that has grown to over 300 campervans.
The role primarily involves mechanical work and servicing our vans... and a bit of everything!
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Pre-hire checks of our awesome vans
- Making sure the vans are up to the high standard expected
- Giving the van it's oil and filter service every 15,000kms
- Any maintenance that the vans require
The key skills and requirements for this role include:
- Dedication to a high standard of mechanical work.
- Great time management skills and attention to detail.
- Quick thinker on your feet and can work under pressure.
- Knows a little about campervans and how they work.
- Social, easy going and born Lucky.
This position is available from late April. The hours are within Mon - Fri.
Backpackers on a working holiday visa welcome to apply.
A full drivers licence is required.
Applicants for this position should have a valid AU work permit.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Lucky Rentals Perth
Member since: March 2018
Lucky Rentals provides backpackers with Australia’s lowest priced campervan and motorhome rentals out of Perth, Cairns and Sydney. Spend your money on your adventures in Australia, not expensive campervans.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism