Greyhound Australia – Backpacker Travel Specialists, help international travellers organise their dream Aussie adventures to see the best Australia has to offer. We are currently looking for a full-time branch manager for our Sydney retail store located in the CBD.
About the role > We are looking for a driven sales leader who can:
• Actively contribute to the business’s success by meeting & exceeding store KPI’s
• Supervise, coordinate & support the Sydney sales team
• Recruit, train, develop, motivate & retain quality sales staff
• Complete weekly financial reconciliation, administration and reports
• Maintain, develop and drive existing key sales initiatives
• Create tailored travel solutions, and book travel itineraries accurately via online platform/phone
• Ensure a high level of customer service is always provided
If you are an experienced travel sales guru who is looking for their next career step, or an experienced sales manager looking for their next challenge, have full working rights and are looking to commit long term, then this role is for you!
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, inclusive of annual leave, sick pay & superannuation
• Weekly personal sales commission and store bonus schemes
• Comprehensive management training and coaching
• A fun working environment with an awesome team
• Employee travel allowance on Greyhound Australia bus network & industry tour familiarisations
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please include your resume and cover letter detailing why you’re perfect for this role, we can’t wait to hear from you!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Greyhound Australia Backpacker Travel Specialists
Member since: July 2017
Greyhound Australia – Backpacker Travel Specialists help international travellers organise their dream Aussie adventures to see the best Australia has to offer.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism