We are seeking a Trainee and/or Licensed Pest Control Technician.
Protech Pest Control specialise in all areas of Pest Control services to Commercial and Domestic premises.
You aren't required to have any experience - we welcome all applicants as we will provide you with all training required.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Can work individually and as part of a team.
• Friendly/positive attitude.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Who is self-motivated and well presented.
• Good driving history.
• Reliable, has an enthusiastic approach and a can do attitude.
• Hold a current Drivers Licence
• Valid Working with children's check. (or must be able to obtain)
• Physically fit with the ability to work in small spaces.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a medical, reference and police checks.
• If successful, further studies are required to complete Certificate III in Pest Management
• We will provide on-going training
• Full uniform and safety equipment
• A fully equipped and maintained company vehicle
• A company mobile phone or phone allowance
• Overtime allowance and much more.
To apply for this position, please respond to this add with a brief cover letter and resume or contact us on 1300 486 149.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Protech Pest Control
Member since: March 2019
Trades & Services