Working holiday & student visa holders are welcome to apply.
Are you an experienced Childcare professional looking for ongoing casual work?
Due to increased demand from our centres based in and around the City and Bondi Junction areas we are seeking experienced Child Care professionals looking for long term casual work.
Why do casual work?
• Receive ‘Above Award’ hourly rates of pay.
• Enjoy the flexibility of choosing when you work.
• Weekly pay.
• Work in a variety of leading centres.
• Quickly building rapport with both the centre's team and children.
• Working effectively with other team members, in particular the room leaders, other assistants and management.
• Supervising and proactively engaging with children.
• Following programs and routines.
• Offering to assist where needed.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• A Nationally Recognised Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor’s in children’s services.
• Previous experience in Early Childhood environments.
• A valid Working with Children Check.
• The ability to be flexible and reliable.
• Having your own transport will be a bonus/ Close to public transport.
BRC Child Care is a boutique Child Care agency that prides ourselves on the quality of our Child Care professionals, so we're sourcing outgoing, reliable casuals who have lots of initiative and a true passion for working with Children.
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2016