We are an experienced host family, look for an Au Pair to live in our Brisbane home, and look after our boys aged 6 and 4.5yrs. You would be available to start asap.
We can offer:
· Large 5 bedroom house with pool, close to central Brisbane
· Approx. 25 hours per week. $250 per week allowance.
· Weekends normally free, use of car on weekend
· Private room with own TV, Netflix, Wifi with unlimited internet
· Beautiful home in our "jungle" with nearby bushland to explore – great for walking/running, mountain bike riding, spotting wallabies
· Public transport to Brisbane, close to large shopping centre
· We are a short drive to some of the most beautiful and vibrant beaches of the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
A bit about us….
Our 6 year old attends school and 4 year old attends kindy. They are fun-loving, cheeky and love playing games, swimming and reading.
As a couple, we both work but love to swim, BBQ with friends, adventure to new places and relax with Netflix. We have previously had an au pair who has very much remained connected to our family since returning home.
The au pair will need to support drop off / pick ups to school and kindy as well as providing some support to us on our non-work days. There will be some housework also required (e.g. vacuuming, tidying, washing).
We are looking for someone who is pro-active, genuinely loves kids, is energetic and has experience working with children of a similar age either as an au pair previously or in another setting.
Drivers licence preferred. You must be a non-smoker and speak English. No couples.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2019