Enjoy sunshine, fresh air and beautiful vineyards!!
Make friends, earn some money and work towards fulfilling your 88-day visa requirements
Bacchus Labour is now seeking motivated and reliable vineyard workers to join our team for the harvest season (8-10 weeks). You will be working an average of 4-6 hours per day on a Casual basis with some possible weekend work.
To be considered you must:
- Have your own car
- Organise your own accommodation in the Margaret River (Western Australia) region
- Have a valid Working Holiday Visa (WHV)
- Be motivated, reliable and able to learn new skills quickly
- Be able to listen and follow instructions
- Be able to work outside all day, in all weather conditions
Every day worked will count towards your next year’s WHV
We look forward to meeting you!
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017
Located in Margaret River wine region.
Seasonal work at various vineyards.
Farming, Animals & Conservation