We are currently seeking the services of experienced general labourers who meet the following criteria;
• Experience on a construction site – general site cleaning, assisting tradesman on site, standard duties on site (drilling, grinding & jack hammering etc.)
• MUST BE FIT & STRONG - this is a labour intensive role with heavy lifting involved
• Able to competently operate various power tools, follow instructions, and work independently
• Labourers who are hard workers, have a good attitude, reliable and motivated
• WHS White card incl. any relevant tickets
• Current Driver's License is preferred, not essential however you must be able to get to Kurnell NSW each day
Successful applicants will be required to start work on April 8th.
What you can expect;
• Long term project with
• Training opportunities
• Supportive office staff available 24/7
For almost 20 years, Contractors United has specialised in Construction and Labour Hire services right across Australia. We are a young and vibrant team, who offers a great working environment; providing our employees with long term employment with a rapidly growing company.
If you feel you are suitable for this position please ensure you apply!
Postcode: 2231 (Kurnell, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2016