I am looking for 1 or 2 nice people to help me with some household duties, cooking and most importantly renovating a little cottage. I live in Sydney's northern beaches (27 chiltern road Ingleside, NSW 2101) but I am at the moment focusing on developing my business so I unfortunately don’t have any time left to take care of the house and for socializing outside meals.
What I am expecting :
• Someone very independent who is used to live in a rural environment. There are buses to the city but it takes 1h to get there. The beach is only 10min away by bus otherwise I go surfing early every morning and you are most welcome to join for few waves !
• Someone who knows how to renovate a house (installing doors, painting, gyprocking, tiling …). Please don’t apply if you don’t have some experience .
• Household duties : cleaning, tidying up, washing laundry, cooking (very important to be able to cook and not only boil pasta but if you are a good handy person I could make a little exception !)
• Outdoor duties : cutting the grass, feed the horse and groom her as she loves a bit of attention (no riding), clearing out trees and cleaning garbage spread on the property, gardening and sweeping .
• Someone who can stay for at least 2 months and who can start ASAP (please don’t apply if you can only stay for few weeks)
• 35h per week
What you will be offered :
• Accommodation in a very beautiful environment. My house is steps away from the Ku-Ring-Gai Chase national park surrounded by nature.
• Healthy lifestyle : I have a veggie patch with some great organic fruits and vegetables
• Flexible hours, you can start whenever you want while the 35h/week are being delivered
• $200 wage per week
• I can’t get second visa hours unfortunately as too close from the city
I look forward to hearing from you !
PS : Just to manage expectations here, the pictures of the house have been taken a while ago and unfortunately it doesn't look as beautiful anymore due to the fact I don't have time to look after the property !
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2019