Can you build lego masterpieces, love reading books, help with homework, like embracing the outdoors then we might be your perfect host family.
We are a fun, active and loving family of 4 (Dad, Mum and two boys, 7 and 4) seeking our 7th au pair. We live on the North Shore in Sydney, 5 min walk from train and 25 mins to the city.
Can you answer yes to:
• Available to start in around 29th April
• Female non-smoker
• Friendly, reliable, trustworthy, caring, tidy and energetic
• Have a genuine love of children
• International driver’s licence
• Ideally willing to stay 6 months, would consider 4 or 5 months
• Monday to Thursday one week (Friday to Sunday off), Monday to Friday the next week (Saturday and Sunday off),
• Morning 7.30am-9.15am, afternoon/evening 2.50pm-8.00pm approximately, free time otherwise except for the time you do kids washing, help with meal prep etc. This generally isn't everyday and doesn't take long on those days.
• Preschool/school drop off and pick up, taking kids to after school activities
• Only light housework eg kids laundry, help pack/unpack dishwasher, keep boys rooms tidy and playroom tidy
• Prepare children's lunch for school/preschool and dinner on the days you work
• Big bedroom (with TV, Wi-fi etc) with own private bathroom away from the living area of the house
• Accommodation, meals, wifi etc plus weekly pocket money
Our previous au pairs have loved being part of our family and we are looking forward to finding and welcoming our next au pair soon.
Look forward to hearing from you .
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2017