Do you love socialising and meeting new people?
Are you bubbly, outgoing and can talk the hind legs off a donkey?
If this sounds like yourself then we have the perfect role for you…
Surge Direct are on the search for hard working individuals to join our lively shopping centre sales team. We’re looking for fresh faces to work in shopping centres and help us create brand awareness for the many different organisations we work with.
What we’re looking for from you:
• Be confident, outgoing and enjoy working alongside a young enthusiastic team.
• Available Monday- Friday 9am- 5:30pm.
• Have full working rights- no student visas please!
Sound good so far?
What we can offer:
• Weekly crew nights
• Base rate wage of $24.36 p/h with uncapped bonus, incentives & super on top
• Opportunities to travel and see Australia (all expenses paid)
• Career progression & sponsorship opportunity
• Full training provided- no worries if you've no experience
• Sponsorship opportunities
• Cute office dogs
If this sounds like you please get in touch, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Postcode: 3121 (Richmond, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017
Surge Direct is Australia's fastest growing Direct Marketing company.
With a combined 30 years experience in the industry, the Surge Direct is built on a foundation of knowledge, standards and culture.
Surge’s core values of Integrity, Development, Results and Professionalism mean that our services are in high demand. This is why we have the privilege of working with and representing some of Australia’s most well known and respected not-for-profit organisations.
Retail & Consumer Products