Looking for the right Au Pair role for you? Look no further…
Top location in a beautiful, leafy, bayside suburb just 11 kilometres from the CBD.
- Looking after 3 gorgeous children– aged 6 (in school), 4 and 1.5 years old (some days in childcare/ days with grandparents)
- 5 part days a week. Weekends free.
- Seeking a candidate who enjoys the outdoors, is fun and reliable.
- Open to non-drivers.
- Ideal minimum period 6 months.
Join a lovely, experienced host family
- Location with everything you’ll need close by – gyms, shops, public transport and quick trip to the CBD.
- Competitive pocket money
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Niche Au Pairs
Member since: January 2017
Niche Au Pairs matches Au Pairs from across the world with families throughout Australia. As professionals in recruitment, we take the stress out of finding an ideal family by doing the hard work - providing candidates with peace of mind that they’re in good hands.
Niche Au Pairs offers a comprehensive and tailored service. We interview hosts and Au Pairs to closely understand the needs and expectations of both parties in order to match them closely. We also help Au Pairs with the preparation and the settling in process too.