Casual Console Operators/Kitchen Assistants required at Puma Katherine Truckstop.
We’re seeking motivated applicants to provide exceptional customer service in a fast paced retail environment.
This is a casual basis role to perform duties of a console operator (roadhouse attendant).
This includes cash handling, up sell and support of promotional activity, stock control, food preparation including maintaining a high level of food safety and hygiene, security and loss prevention and general housekeeping.
If you have the below qualities, this job is for you!
· Previous customer service experience in a retail environment
· Proven accurate cash handling ability and cash reporting experience
· Good understanding and adherence to Workplace Health and Safety policy
· Availability to work a flexible and changing 24 hour roster over 7 days a week
· The ability to work independently and unsupervised
· The ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
· A high level of communication skills
You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to accept this position and will be required to show proof of employability with a copy of your Australian visa advising of visa details and entitlements or Australian birth certificate. An Australian visa check will be completed on all successful candidates.
Please send your resume to:
*Please note only successful applicants will be contacted
Postcode: 850 (Katherine, Northern Territory)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2019