Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
Reporting to the National Service Delivery Manager, the role will consist of the following shifts:
• Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
• Sunday 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Working with fellow consultants and Account Managers to understand candidate sourcing requirements across various industrial sites
• Telephone screening of potential applicants
• Answering phones and assisting with enquiries
• Administration - completing references and entering candidate information
• Filling jobs as required
To be considered for this position, we require an individual with:
• A high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion for managing service delivery
• Customer Service Skills - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator a Consultative approach, engaging, persuasive selling ability and strong written & communication skills
• Time Management Skills – the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise accordingly with a disciplined, well-organised work ethic
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below or send your application direct to email@example.com
Please note: HR students are encouraged to apply
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Momentum Consulting Group
Member since: April 2019