Nick's Swiss-Italian Restaurant
33 Gillies Hwy Yungaburra, on the Atherton Tableland.
Yungaburra is an hours drive from Cairns, North Queensland
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant is looking for a Swiss/European experienced chef, with minimum 4 years of equal position or responsibilities. This person must be self motivated, enthusiastic and willing to work above expectations and be a strong team leader.
- Supervision of all kitchen operations.
- Weekly rosters and work plans.
- Stock taking and daily ordering.
- Consistent high cooking standards and presentation of the Ala Carte Menu, including preparation of meats, fish, seafood, vegetarian,sauces, soups, salads, entrees, desserts, and creating daily Chefs Specials.
- Previous experience of functions, weddings, personalized menu planning and group organisation is expected.
- High level of Hygiene and cleanliness, HACCP experienced
- High Level of English
To apply for the position, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and a current full length photo thanks.
Trans North is the Bus Transport that departs three times daily from Cairns to Atherton (via Kuranda and Mareeba).
You must be in Australia with a current Australian working holiday visa.
Working hours is approximately 30~40 hours and more if required.
We have a lot of farm job around so you can also collect 88 days,
as restaurant is open for mostly night time.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant
Member since: March 2018