• $1200 per week.
• 38 hours per week and on-call.
• No experience necessary as all training is provided.
• Assisting a man with a spinal injury in things such as showering, toileting, exercise, cleaning, shopping, gardening, household management, admin, maintenance, community access & recreation.
• After an initial paid trial period, the successful applicant/s will have their own permanent room in our 4-bedroom property at Kewarra Beach. Must be available for 10 nights per fortnight. Two weekdays and one weekend off per fortnight.
• Free rent, electricity, wi-fi, Foxtel & Netflix.
• Must be 100% fit.
• Need to have a good memory and fluent command of English.
• Manual driver's license is preferred.
• We also have a new media production company that does everything from music and comedy to adult film so we will give preference to people with skills in or are willing to learn: video editing, screenwriting, graphics, animation, special effects, website admin, experience with the Adobe Suite or use of professional camera, sound and lighting equipment.
• People looking for sponsorship, welcome.
• Chilled out team culture.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We have been a premium care company for the past 11 years and our managing director is a quadriplegic. We are winding down the care company and have started a new film company.
Healthcare & Medical